For BMW 320i 01-05
For BMW 323i / 323Ci 98-00
For BMW 325i / 325Ci / 325xi 01-05
For BMW 328i / 328Ci 98-00
For BMW 330i / 330Ci / 330xi 01-06
For BMW M3 01-06
(Fits For BMW E46 3-Series Models ONLY , not fit for 2002 325i For BMW 2.5L 4door)
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Adjustable Damper: 24 ways adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: Yes
Warranty: 2 years warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- 24 levels of adjustable damper - This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
- Pillow ball top mount - this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.